SoundFrame 2 In-Wall
The SoundFrame series consists of three sizes of speakers that complement any room. SoundFrame 2 In-Wall is a longer centre channel speaker designed for visual harmony with thin televisions or projection screens and can also be placed in a vertical position to match larger displays.
Individual images for the grille cloths can be selected from our library or bespoke speakers can be created using your own high resolution photographs. The cabinet frames are available in high gloss white and high gloss black lacquer.
The SoundFrames can be fitted either in-wall or on-wall and with or without a frame using the Frameless grilles option.
The SoundFrame 2 In-Wall utilises a true 3-way full-range driver configuration featuring a pivoting IDC 4-inch mid-range/1-inch tweeter module and a 6.5-inch C-CAM bass driver.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Slender 87 mm (3.5") cabinet depth.
- Choice of high gloss white or black lacquer frames.
- SoundFrame 1 and SoundFrame 2: full range true 3-way configuration: pivoting IDC 100 mm mid-range/25 mm tweeter module, 6.5-inch C-CAM bass driver with RST cone for a super-fast life-like response.
- High frequency attenuation +- 3 dB.
- Ultra-discreet on-wall/in-wall AV/audio system, suitable for any interior.
55 Hz — 35 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
550 Hz & 3.3 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
Dimensions (Including Frame (H x W x D))
802.5 x 252.5 x 87.5 mm (315/8 x 915/16 x 37/16")
750 x 200 x 75 mm (291/2 x 77/8 x 215/16")
Depth From Wall
19 mm (3/14")
7.26 kg (16 lbs)