The Record Puck E ensures a secure fit between record and turntable. With the two different finishes, black painted and polished silver, it perfectly fits the design of your turntable.
Record pucks use weight to secure a playing vinyl record against the turntable platter. By holding the two together, the sound performance of the turntable will improve, in timing and depth of sound. With a weight of 190 grams, this puck is perfect for smaller turntables in order not to burden the turntable bearing and to prevent an increase in rumbling.
- Ensures a firm fit of the record
- Reduces unwanted vibrations
- Aluminium construction
- Optimises playback of warped records
- Felt mat on the underside to protect the label
- Sound improvement for all turntables
|Material:||Aluminium (black-painted or polished)|