Monitor Audio Bronze FX (Gen 6) Surround Speaker
The Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to offer Monitor Audio’s British personality with an attractive contemporary touch. Featuring a complete upgrade for superior sound and build quality, everything was created with you in mind.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer pure and secure cable connectivity. As you would expect with Monitor Audio, the Bronze Series delivers an industry-leading sound. We have used our five decades of design heritage to ensure that our speakers offer an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in the home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
The Bronze FX has a beautiful new form and has been designed to immerse you in compelling surround sound. Our renowned driver technology ensures an unforgettable home cinema performance.
Engineered With Care:
Nothing enhances the home cinema experience like a dedicated surround sound speaker. The compact, discreet design of the Bronze FX incorporates two 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters with UD Waveguide and a 5 1/2" C-CAM mid-bass driver to deliver the Monitor Audio sonic magic.
We are masters of effects speaker design and the new Bronze FX delivers our renowned surround sound experience to maximum effect.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Angled baffles for optimal dispersion
- Discreet design with flush wall placements – recessed terminations
- Dedicated keyhole wall-mounts included for easy installation
- Switchable di-pole/ bi-pole configuration – for use when needing to change the phasing for AV systems – handed pairs
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
Pair this with:
The Bronze FX (Gen 6) Surround Speaker is a perfect addition to any home theatre, but they pair especially well with the Bronze 50, Bronze 100, Bronze 200, Bronze 500, Silver 50 or Silver 200 along with the AudioQuest G2 Speaker Cable. For an epic home cinema system, consider adding these to Monitor Audio Bronze 200 5.1 pack!
Manufacturers Warranty & Specifications:
Monitor Audio Warranty - All products, excluding accessories, are covered by warranty for 3 years from the date of purchase. Find out more here.
Power Handling (RMS)
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
88 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
74 – 30,000 Hz (In-room)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 — 80 W
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 51/2" C-CAM mid-range driver
2 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)
Bass reflex - HiVe II port system
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)
287 x 284 x 124 mm