Monitor Audio Bronze 50
Check out our Monitor Audio Bronze 50 Bookshelf Speakers Unboxing Video
The Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to offer Monitor Audio’s British personality with an attractive contemporary touch. Featuring a complete upgrade for superior sound and build quality, everything was created with you in mind.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer pure and secure cable connectivity. As you would expect with Monitor Audio, the Bronze Series delivers an industry-leading sound. We have used our five decades of design heritage to ensure that our speakers offer an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in the home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
The Monitor Audio Bronze 50 bookshelf loudspeaker is the most compact model in the series and delivers a size-defying audio performance and is the direct successor to the Bronze 1 bookshelf speaker.
Engineered With Care:
Designed to perform in the smallest of living spaces, the compact and bookshelf-friendly Bronze 50s will deliver the renowned Monitor Audio sound even when placed close to a wall. They are truly versatile and are ideal for both hi-fi and home cinema playback – they can bring games to life by revealing fresh audio detail. Add the Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop the Bronze 50 to heighten the surround experience.
The smallest speaker in the Bronze Series houses our renowned C-CAM mid-bass driver and C-CAM Gold dome tweeter to ensure powerful and detailed audio reproduction with an improved stereo performance.
The choice of four modern finishes and stylish contrasting baffles give the Bronze 50s a superior appearance and ensure they will complement the décor of any room.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
Pair this with:
The Bronze 50 are also a perfect addition to your home theater, especially when paired with the Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers.
Manufacturers Warranty & Specifications:
Monitor Audio Warranty - All products, excluding accessories, are covered by warranty for 3 years from the date of purchase. Find out more here.
Power Handling (RMS)
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
62 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
40 – 30,000 Hz (In-room)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 — 80 W
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 51/2" C-CAM bass/mid-range driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)
107 dBA (pair)
Bass reflex - HiVe II port system
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)
281 x 166 x 265 mm