Monitor Audio Bronze 500 Floorstanding Speakers
The Bronze 500s are the largest speakers in the Bronze series and they deliver the powerful and detailed audio required by the most demanding of audiophiles.
Curious whats in the box? Check out our Monitor Audio Bronze 500 unboxing video:
The pinnacle of the Bronze series, the Bronze 500s have a larger cabinet housing a Monitor Audio 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide, plus two new 8" drivers to power a bigger performance.
On their sturdy steel outrigger feet, the Bronze 500s stand at just under one metre tall and exude a graceful presence, which complements their beautifully detailed audio reproduction.
With their powerful, natural and intricate performance, the Bronze 500s will thrill both music and movie lovers. The speakers look particularly stylish in our new Urban Grey finish, which perfectly complements the décor of a modern room.
Engineered With Care:
The Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to offer Monitor Audio’s British personality with an attractive contemporary touch. Featuring a complete upgrade for superior sound and build quality, everything was created with you in mind.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer pure and secure cable connectivity. As you would expect with Monitor Audio, the Bronze Series delivers an industry-leading sound. We have used our five decades of design heritage to ensure that our speakers offer an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in the home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet)
Pair this with:
The Bronze 500 pairs fantastically with the Pro-Ject X1 turntable with Ortofon's 2m blue cartridge and the Rotel A12 for its dynamic range. Combing the smooth sound from the 2M blue with the Rotel A12's treble detail and the Bronze 500's 8-inch woofers makes for a beautiful balance.
The Bronze 500 are also a perfect addition to your home theater, especially when paired with the Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers.
Monitor Audio Warranty - All products, excluding accessories, are covered by warranty for 5 years from the date of purchase. Find out more here.
|Nominal Impedance:||8 Ohms|
|Power Handling (RMS):||200w|
|Crossover Frequency:||550 Hz
|Frequency Response (-6 dB):||41 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
32 – 30,000 Hz (In-room)
|Minimum Impedance:||4.1 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements:||60 — 200 W|
|Drive Unit Complement:||2 x 8" C-CAM midbass driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m):||90 dB|
|Maximum SPL:||116 dBA (pair)|
|Bass Alignment:||Bass reflex - HiVe II port system|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D):||951 x 231 x 325 mm|
|External Dimensions (Including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D):||974 x 294 x 364 mm|