Monitor Audio Bronze 200 6G Floorstanding Speakers
Our beautifully proportioned Bronze 200 floorstanding speakers deliver a surprisingly large sound. Replete with class-leading Monitor Audio technology they offer the perfect ratio of performance to size. The Bronze 200 is also the direct successor to the Bronze 5 floorstanding speaker.
Curious whats in the box? Check out our Monitor Audio Bronze 200 Floorstanding Speaker Unboxing Video:
Blending audiophile performance with graceful proportions these sleek floor standing speakers are equipped with our 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide and dual 5½" C-CAM mid-bass drivers. The Bronze 200s are real crowd pleasers and deliver a stunningly clear, open and detailed sound.
They are kept perfectly in place by sturdy steel outrigger feet and wherever you choose to position them their elegant styling will ensure they will receive admiring glances.
Engineered With Care:
The Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to offer Monitor Audio’s British personality with an attractive contemporary touch. Featuring a complete upgrade for superior sound and build quality, everything was created with you in mind.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer pure and secure cable connectivity. As you would expect with Monitor Audio, the Bronze Series delivers an industry-leading sound. We have used our five decades of design heritage to ensure that our speakers offer an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in the home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet)
Pair this with:
To build a hifi system that is performance-focused and budget-friendly look no further than the Bronze 200 paired with the Rotel A12, Pro-Ject X1 with Ortofon 2M Blue Cartridge, and AudioQuest Slip DB Cable.
The Bronze 200 are also a perfect addition to your home theater, especially when paired with the Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers.
Monitor Audio Warranty - All products, excluding accessories, are covered by warranty for 5 years from the date of purchase. Find out more here.
|Nominal Impedance:||8 Ohms|
|Power Handling (RMS):||120w|
|Crossover Frequency:||700 Hz
|Frequency Response (-6 dB):||45 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
35 – 30,000 Hz (In-room)
|Minimum Impedance:||4.4 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements :||40 — 120 W|
|Drive Unit Complement:||2 x 51/2" C-CAM midbass driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m):||88 dB|
|Maximum SPL:||112 dBA (pair)|
|Bass Alignment:||Bass reflex - HiVe II port system|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D):||886 x 166 x 265 mm|
|External Dimensions (Including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D):||909 x 229 x 304 mm|