Monitor Audio Bronze 100 6G Bookshelf Speakers
|Nominal Impedance:||8 Ohms|
|Power Handling (RMS):||100w|
|Crossover Frequency:||2,200 Hz|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB):||52 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)37 – 30,000 Hz (In-room)|
|Minimum Impedance:||4.5 ohms|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements:||30 — 100 W|
|Drive Unit Complement:||1 x 8|
|Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m):||87 dB|
|Maximum SPL:||110 dBA (pair)|
|Bass Alignment:||Bass reflex - HiVe II port system|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)):||376 x 231 x 325 mm|
Shipping & Returns
Monitor Audio Bronze 100 6G Bookshelf Speakers
The Bronze 100’s larger cabinet size ensures the speakers deliver a grander audio presentation than the smaller Bronze 50. Our renowned C-CAM technology in the new 8" driver guarantees a detailed and powerful listening experience. The Bronze 100 rear Hive II port is designed and tuned to facilitate easy positioning without affecting performance.
As with all the loudspeakers in the Bronze Series, the superior build quality and choice of contemporary finishes ensure that the speakers are a stylish addition to any home.
Curious about what's in the box? Check out our unboxing video of the Monitor Audio Bronze 100 Bookshelf Speakers:
The Bronze 100 speakers are the natural step up from the Bronze 50s and feature larger cabinets and renowned Monitor Audio speaker construction to give a larger and more compelling performance. The Bronze 100 is also the direct successor of the incredibly popular Bronze 2 bookshelf speaker.
Engineered With Care:
The Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to offer Monitor Audio’s British personality with an attractive contemporary touch. Featuring a complete upgrade for superior sound and build quality, everything was created with you in mind.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer pure and secure cable connectivity. As you would expect with Monitor Audio, the Bronze Series delivers an industry-leading sound. We have used our five decades of design heritage to ensure that our speakers offer an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in the home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
Pair this with:
The Bronze 100 are also a perfect addition to your home theater, especially when paired with the Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers.
Want to make it easy? We've bundled this together with a pair of speakers and a turntable as part of a fantastic pack to make getting started that much easier! If you're wanting to push things to the next level than our Symphony Suite Pack is the one to beat!
Monitor Audio Warranty - All products, excluding accessories, are covered by warranty for 5 years from the date of purchase. Find out more here.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 3 reviews.
First thoughts unboxing was they are very big compared to the Paradigm Titans they are replacing. So much so that they look too close together on my cabinet and I have to sit them way forward to give clearance for the rear port. Maybe I need stands?! Have I done the wrong thing buying these big ones???
After a bit of run in time I sat down to really listen….
They sound simply stunning. Such clearly defined sound that is full of space and power. Music that I have been listening to for 30 years is rejuvenated and I hear new detail that I can’t remember hearing before. Doesn’t seem to matter if it is New Order, Paul Kelly or Karnivool. Sound is sensational, especially for the price.
I’ll make room for them somehow!
Easy set up and good sound
Still wearing in the speakers so haven't tried to annoy all the next door neighbours yet but the sound is rich, just what I wanted for the sonic space the speakers sit in. Very happy!
WHILE YOU ARE BROWSING