Monitor Audio Bronze C150
The Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to offer Monitor Audio’s British personality with an attractive contemporary touch. Featuring a complete upgrade for superior sound and build quality, everything was created with you in mind.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer pure and secure cable connectivity. As you would expect with Monitor Audio, the Bronze Series delivers an industry-leading sound. We have used our five decades of design heritage to ensure that our speakers offer an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in the home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
Our Bronze C150 has been designed to bring movie sound into your home. It gives a controlled yet powerful audio presentation to immerse you in the action. And, the cabinet’s discreet form ensures it looks good wherever you position it.
Engineered With Care:
The Bronze C150 partners left and right speakers and are designed to be positioned at the centre of the home cinema configuration. The 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter and two 5 1/2" C-CAM Mid-Bass drivers have exceptional dispersion abilities to guarantee a detailed wide-screen listen with seamless front soundstage action and articulate dialogue.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Sealed cabinet – for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
- Compact in size, fits easily on cabinets and shelves
Pair this with:
The Bronze C150 Center a perfect addition to any home theater, but they pair especially well with the Bronze 50, Bronze 100, Bronze 200, Bronze 500, Silver 50 or Silver 200 along with the AudioQuest G2 Speaker Cable.
Manufacturers Warranty & Specifications:
Monitor Audio Warranty - All products, excluding accessories, are covered by warranty for 3 years from the date of purchase. Find out more here.
Power Handling (RMS)
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
83 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
66 – 30,000 Hz (In-room)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 — 120 W
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 51/2" C-CAM mid-range driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)
109 dBA (pair)
Bass reflex - HiVe II port system
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)
166 x 451 x 225 mm