Monitor Audio Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos Enabled Speakers
Check out or Monitor Audio Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos Enabled Speakers Unboxing
The Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to offer Monitor Audio’s British personality with an attractive contemporary touch. Featuring a complete upgrade for superior sound and build quality, everything was created with you in mind.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer pure and secure cable connectivity. As you would expect with Monitor Audio, the Bronze Series delivers an industry-leading sound. We have used our five decades of design heritage to ensure that our speakers offer an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in the home.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
Dolby Atmos brings soundtracks to life by surrounding the listener in moving audio that flows with a vivid three-dimensional realism. When you place our Atmos speaker module on top of one of our complementary Bronze speakers, you will experience a new world of audio.
Engineered With Care:
Our first Dolby Atmos enabled speaker module features a 25 mm C-CAM Gold dome tweeter with optimised waveguide and a 4" C-CAM Mid-Bass Driver to deliver a powerfully moving entertainment experience.
With Dolby Atmos, sounds are no longer constrained to channels, but can be precisely placed and moved in three-dimensional space. A new sensation of height immerses the listener in the action, creating a full audio atmosphere and realistically depicting objects moving overhead.
Dolby Atmos renders everything from movie dialogue to whirlwind action with astonishing clarity, richness, detail, and depth. It all comes together in a sound that will thrill your senses. The up-firing speaker has been styled to sit on top of our Bronze 50 and Bronze 200 speakers. As it has the same footprint, it can also be paired with our Silver 50 and Silver 200s, and it can additionally be used as a height speaker in a home cinema configuration (without Atmos functionality).
- Monitor Audio's signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter featuring the new Optimised Waveguide allows the tweeter’s directivity pattern to be tightly controlled in order to maximise the reflected sound off the ceiling whilst minimising the direct sound to the listener. This creates a realistic and convincing height source and incredibly lifelike sound
- Dolby Atmos® approved add-on module used to reflect sound off the ceiling in a home cinema system to create another dimension
- Styled to match and be positioned perfectly atop Bronze 50 or Bronze 200 speakers for use in any AV home cinema system
- Can be positioned directly on top of the front and/or rear speakers in a two or four Dolby Atmos® enabled speaker setup for added atmosphere
- Sealed cabinet – for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
- Dedicated keyhole wall-mounts included for easy installation and flush-to-wall placement (when wall-mounted, the speaker no longer works to Dolby Atmos® principles)
- Discreet design and can be used as separate height surround speakers
- Same foot print as the Silver 50 and Silver 200 so can additionally be used with Silver Series AV system set ups
Pair this with:
The Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos Enabled Speakers are a perfect addition to any home theater, but they pair especially well with the Bronze 50, Bronze 100, Bronze 200, Bronze 500, Silver 50 or Silver 200 along with the AudioQuest G2 Speaker Cable. Include these in an epic Monitor Audio Bronze home theatre pack for a home cinema that will leave you speechless!
Manufacturers Warranty & Specifications:
Monitor Audio Warranty - All products, excluding accessories, are covered by warranty for 3 years from the date of purchase. Find out more here.
Power Handling (RMS)
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
120 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
105 – 30,000 Hz (In-room)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
10 — 60 W
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 4" C-CAM mid-range driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with optimised Waveguide
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)
Bass reflex - HiVe II port system
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)
152 x 166 x 242 mm