Essential III - a modern classic with great sound at an attractive price!
Essential III offers a variety of enhancements compared to its successful predecessor, such as a diamond-cut aluminium drive pulley, a resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis.
The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Essential III is the audiophile entry turntable! The setup is very simple, the included Phono RCA cable, Connect it E, sounds far above its price range. Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III delivers a lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
Essential III comes in the aesthetic high-gloss colours black, red and white.
Check out our easy step by step Essential III set up guide:
• Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
• Diamond-cut aluminium drive pulley
• Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
• Integrated DC-powered motor control
minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
• Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
• 8,6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
• High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
• Special decoupling feet
• Dust cover included
• High-gloss colour options: black, red, white
|speed||33, 45 (manual speed change)|
|Speed variance||33: 0,70% 45: 0,60%|
|Wow & flutter||33: 0,21% 45: 0,19%|
|platter||300mm MDF with felt mat (0,8kg)|
|main bearing||stainless steel|
|effective arm length||218,5 mm|
|effective tonearm mass||8,0gr|
|counterweight for mass||3 - 5,5g (included)|
|tracking force range||0 - 25mn (OM5 18mn recommended)|
|included accessory||power supply, dust cover|
|Power consumption||4,5 watts max|
|dimensions||420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)|
|weight||5,0 kg net|
Get the most from this product as well as heaps of great tips and tricks from our article - '5 Tips For Getting The Best Out Of Your Turntable'