Iconic cylinder subwoofer design uses cabinet height to reduce footprint so you enjoy room-shaking output without sacrificing floor space. Features all-new 12-inch SVS driver, 550 Watts RMS, 1,500+ Watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output and SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app.
With a footprint measuring just 16.5-inches in diameter, the PC-2000 Pro subwoofer delivers unmatched performance per square-inch of floor space. Standing 34-inches tall with a 12-inch down-firing driver and 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power DSP amplifier with discrete MOSFET output, the PC-2000 Pro uses vertical height to maintain a small footprint without sacrificing performance. Harnessing the massive power while ensuring unerring control and room-energizing bass response is a 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP. PC-2000 Pro also features the SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System and SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for convenient control of volume, DSP functions, custom presets and more.
- Piano Gloss Black finish option.
- Down-firing 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver.
- Rear-firing 4-inch port.
- Rear-mounted amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI).
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet construction.
- Dimensions: 34.3” (872mm) H X 16.6” (422mm) Diameter.
- Weight (unboxed): 47.4lbs (21.5kg)
- Shipped Weight: 57.9lbs (25.9kg)
- All-new proprietary 12-inch high-excursion SVS 2000 Pro subwoofer driver with an overhung motor.
- Dual-layer high purity copper voice coil provides maximum magnetics at extreme excursion while reducing mass and improving driver efficiency. Built around a premium grade 2” polyimide impregnated fiberglass former for maximum thermal conductivity.
- Two massive, dedicated toroidal ferrite magnets generate unparalleled levels of magnetic force to drive the highest levels of excursion, SPL, and start/go power for the deepest and most authoritative bass possible.
- New premium powder-coated basket, FEA optimized for maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference.
- All-new 12-inch 1050 aluminum vented cone ensures a light, ridged, and neutral radiating surface.
- Precision machined motor elements and narrow tolerance suspension parts produce unmatched linearity at full excursion for exceptionally tight and fast output, even at reference volumes.
- Extreme oversized low carbon vented 1008 steel U-yoke and top plate provide superior cooling and improved magnetics for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Aluminum shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, enhances thermal conductivity, and improve magnetic linearity.
- Dual balanced 24-strand silver-plated Litz wire high temperature leads woven through the Nomex composite spider provide a pristine electrical connection from the amplifier to the voice coil.
- Nickle-plated high-tension spring terminals.
Proprietary injection molded gasket and extreme-excursion surround maintain ideal pistonic motion for pinpoint accuracy and control.
Massively powerful Sledge 550-watt RMS Class-D design with 1,500+ watts of Peak Power.
- High-efficiency cool-running Class-D switching topology with massive 25 Amp 600 Volt MOSFET’s results in lower EMI and highest efficiency while providing effortless power to produce SPLs and low-frequency output with pristine clarity well beyond reference listening levels.
High-resolution 50Mhz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56bit filtering is the most advanced subwoofer processor available in a home subwoofer.
Unmatched intelligence from user adjustable low pass, phase, polarity and room gain compensation with three parametric EQs for absolute best alignment with speakers and optimized performance in any room.
Groundbreaking SVS Bluetooth DSP control app for iOS and Android devices with three user presets allow custom tuning for every room and system.
RCA stereo input/output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications.
All-new rear panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) user interface with push-button controls.
USB output for service and powering accessories like the SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter for wireless subwoofer placement.
Auto/On and 3-30V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience.
Input impedance 16kohm (unbalanced RCA).
Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption.
RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications.
SVS App Specs:
Bluetooth controlled subwoofer DSP smartphone app works with iOS, Android and Amazon operating systems.
The easiest and most convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain, and all other bass management functions.
Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat.
Unique bidirectional feedback shows adjustments in real-time on both app and subwoofer interface.
The easy-to-follow tutorial provides clear guidance for all functions.