Pro-Ject Signature 12 Turntable
|Speed:||33, 45 (electronic speed change)|
|Actuation principle:||Flywheel belt drive|
|Motor control system:||Precision generator with LC display|
|Platter:||10.55 kg magnetically decoupled|
|Main bearing:||Ceramic (ball/plate)|
|Tonearm:||12” single-pivot aluminium|
|Effective arm length:||304.8 mm|
|Effective arm mass:||19.5 g|
|Cartridge mass:||4-10g, several counterweights included|
|Power supply:||15V/1,5A included|
|Dimensions:||570 x 440 x 234 mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight:||34.6 kg net|
Shipping & Returns
Pro-Ject Signature 12
The Pro-Ject Signature 12 is an audiophile marvel, that represents championship, precision engineering and our deep love for music.
Magnetic feet decouple the chassis from surface, “Sorbothane pillows” and a magnetic-floating platter guarantee an absolute quiet running turntable.
Engineered With Care:
A “flywheel” belt drive system ensures vibration-free running. The single-pivot tonearm is a genuine Pro-Ject design. With its wide range of adjustment possibilities and the choice of adequate counterweights, nearly all cartridges can be mounted.
- Mass-loaded subchassis design featuring a super-heavy 10.55 kg platter
- Fly-wheel belt drive design
- Resonance-optimised alloy
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball
- Motor control system with LCD display
- 12" single pivot precision aluminium tone-arm
- High gloss metal surface
- Piano-lacquer chassis with magnetic decoupling
- Height adjustable magnetically supported feet for perfect isolation
- Gold-plated RCA phono sockets
Get the most from this product as well as heaps of great tips and tricks from our article - '5 Tips For Getting The Best Out Of Your Turntable'
This product has no reviews yet.
WHILE YOU ARE BROWSING