Pro-Ject Signature 10 Turntable
|Speed:||33, 45 (electronic speed change)|
|Motor control system:||Precision generator|
|Platter:||10.4 kg, TPE damped|
|Platter puck:||405 g|
|Main bearing:||Ceramic (ball/plate), magnetically decoupled|
|Tonearm:||10” single-pivot, alu with SME headshell|
|Effective arm length:||254.8 mm|
|Effective arm mass:||15.5 g|
|Suitable cartridge mass:||4 - 10 g, several counterweights included|
|Tonearm cable included:||Pro-Ject Connect it 5P-CC|
|Power supply:||16 Volts DC/1600 mA included|
|Standby power consumption:||< 1 Watt|
|Dimensions:||475 x 195 x 354mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight:||23 kg net|
Shipping & Returns
Pro-Ject Signature 10
Signature 10 is an audiophile marvel, that represents our championship in precision engineering and our deep love for music.
Magnetic feet and TPE-pillows decouple the resonance-free metal granulate filled MDF-chassis from your shelf surface. The Signature 10 subsequently benefits from a wonderfully resonance-free, heavy platter, that runs ultra-silently on an inverted ceramic ball bearing with magnetic suspension and is also TPE damped.
Engineered With Care:
The 10” single-pivot tonearm is a genuine Pro-Ject design. With its wide range of adjustment possibilities and the choice of adequate counterweights, nearly all cartridges can be mounted.
- Mass-loaded belt-drive subchassis design featuring a super-heavy 10.40 kg platter
- Magnetically decoupled main platter
- Resonance-optimised alloy with built-in TPE damping
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball
- Motor control system for perfect speed stability
- 10" single pivot precision aluminium tone-arm
- Chassis with magnetic decoupling
- Height adjustable magnetically supported feet for perfect isolation
- Gold-plated RCA phono sockets
Get the most from this product as well as heaps of great tips and tricks from our article - '5 Tips For Getting The Best Out Of Your Turntable'
This product has no reviews yet.
WHILE YOU ARE BROWSING