Monitor Audio Silver W-12 6G Subwoofer
The Silver W-12 6G provides the perfect complement to your speaker set-up, making any song seem fuller, deeper and more impressive. And it’s combined with the kind of seismic bass that will make you think the earth just moved.
With its outstanding bass, the Silver W-12 provides the perfect sonic backdrop to your speaker set-up. The 500-watt amplifier gives incredible headroom, meaning more power doesn’t equal more distortion.
Engineered With Care:
And it’s intelligent, too, with features like Automatic Position Correction that learns the layout of the room and automatically corrects the acoustics of the music you hear. As a result, you can put your subwoofer wherever you like, with no restrictions, and still enjoy amazingly lifelike sound.
- Ultra long-throw 12-inch driver featuring ‘dished’ C-CAM cone
- Triple suspension for ultimate linearity ensuring control at high power and excursions
- Oversized black anodised 3-inch voice coil which provides high power-handling and low distortion
- Powerful 500 W RMS Class-D amplifier with switching power supply provides instantaneous delivery of high current when required
- DSP processing with all control features and crossover performed digitally
- Automatic Position Correction plus automatic room setup feature using microphone for simple system optimisation
- USB for firmware updates
- Three preset EQ mode settings (Music, Movie, Impact)
Monitor Audio Warranty - All products, excluding accessories, are covered by warranty for 5 years from the date of purchase. Find out more here.
|Lower Frequency Limit:||20 Hz (Typical IEC room)|
|Amplifier Output:||500 W continuous|
|Phase Control:||0 & 180 degrees|
|Drive Unit Complement:||1 x 12" C-CAM subwoofer driver featuring triple suspension and 3" long throw voice coil|
|Upper Frequency Limit:||40 – 120 Hz variable|
|Amplifier Classification:||Class-D amplifier with switched-mode power supply (SMPSU)|
|Auto Sensing:||Line Level >2 mV|
|Trigger Input:||5 – 12 V via 3.5 mm mono mini-jack socket|
|Mains Input Voltage:||110 – 120 Vac /
220 – 240 Vac 50/60 Hz (Electronically Auto selected)
|Low Pass Filter Alignment:||Active 4th order 24 db/octave|
|Bass EQ Profiles:||1: Movie
|Input Level Requirements:||Standby after 20 minutes if no signal sensed|
|Power Consumption:||400 W / 0.5 W in Standby (ErP approved)|
|Cabinet Dimensions (Excluding Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)):||340 x 340 x 380 mm|
|Dimensions (Including Grille, Amp and Feet):||370 x 340 x 410 mm|