Offering high impact audio and discreet trimless design for smaller environments the entry-level CP-WT150 in-wall model features a 5" MMP IIbass driver, high frequency level adjustment (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB) and a pivoting C-CAM tweeter.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter and MMP II bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
75 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 - 50 W
2.8 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
360.5 x 242 mm (143/16 x 91/2")
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
102 mm (4")
326 x 207 mm (1213/16 x 81/8")
96 mm (33/4")
6 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
Gold plated 'push' type terminals
2.65 kg (5 lb 14 oz)