Alongside a pivoting C-CAMtweeter, the CP-CT380 model introduces a powerful 8" C-CAM bass driver featuring the Rigid Surface Technology (RST) cone surface employed by our range-topping home audio speaker systems.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
50 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 - 120 W
2.5 kHz @ 12dB / Octave
HF Level Switch
(+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Diameter (Including Grille)
309 mm (123/16")
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
187 mm (7 3/8")
Cut-Out Hole Diameter
274 mm (1013/16")
181 mm (71/8")
Optional Square Grille - Outer Dimensions
309 x 309 mm (123/16")
3 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
3.74 kg (8 lb 4 oz)
Gold plated 'push' type terminals