Alongside a pivoting C-CAMtweeter, the CP-CT380 model introduces a powerful 8" C-CAM bass driver featuring the Rigid Surface Technology (RST) cone surface employed by our range-topping home audio speaker systems.
Optional square grille can be used with this model.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The CEDIA Designer. Read more.
- Pivoting C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.