The CP-CT260's pivoting C-CAM tweeter is joined by a 6" C-CAM bass driver - and high frequency level adjustment by a boundary compensation control for optimum bass tuning when positioned near room corners.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter and C-CAM bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
66 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 - 65 W
2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
HF Level Switch
(+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Diameter (Including Grille)
285 mm (111/4")
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
155 mm (61/8")
Cut-Out Hole Diameter
244 mm (95/8")
151 mm (515/16")
Optional Square Grille - Outer Dimensions
285 x 285 mm (111/4")
3 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
2 kg (6 lb 2 oz)
Gold plated 'push' type terminals