The new MM7055 is the five-channel option in this year’s extended line-up of main amplifiers. Based on the technology used in the MM8003 and using the exact same chassis, it delivers a thumping 140W rms into 8 ohm to each of the channels, while the ultra-wide bandwidth current feedback technology easily handles the highest SACD frequencies – this also makes it ideal for the high definition DTS Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD formats too. The result? Totally precise tonal and image balance, speed and dynamics.
And on top of all that, you also get XLR audio inputs, DC triggers and a Marantz control bus system for remote on/off. This is power and convenience to take your breath away.
- 5-channel power amplifier
- 140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- frequency response: 8-100,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- one RCA and one XLR input for each channel
- Discrete Current Feedback circuit for accurate, natural sound at all volume levels
- DC trigger input/output
- IR flasher input
- massive power supply for high current and low noise
- gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- detachable power cord
- weight: 34.6 lbs.
- 17-3/8"W x 7-1/4"H x 16-1/4"D