This product cannot be purchased online. Please submit an enquiry through the form above, call us on 02 6622 6994 or drop in store to find out more.
The MM7025 is this year’s ideal two-channel main amplifier with a whopping 140W rms into 8 ohms per channel. Use it in an AV setup to give your front channels an earth-moving boost or simply to make a sensational upgrade to an existing stereo system. And, because the technology is the same as that in the MM7055 and MM8003 using them in combination is fast, efficient and friendly.
It’s a great flexible customisation enabler. And, as with the big brother MM7055, it also includes a new stylish display, XLR inputs, DC triggers and Marantz bus.
- 2-channel power amplifier
- 140 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (20-20 kHz at 0.08% THD); 170 watts x 2 into 6 ohms
- frequency response: 8-100,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
- Discrete Current Feedback circuit for accurate, natural sound at all volume levels
- oversized power transformer for high current levels
- one RCA and one XLR input for each channel
- DC trigger input/output
- IR flasher input
- gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- 17-3/8"W x 5"H x 15"D
- weight: 23.8 lbs.