Lindemann Limetree Network II Player
The Limetree NETWORK is a high-grade network player which can play back music from streaming services and local storage media in studio master quality. It is connected to the network with a LAN cable or via WLAN. It offers an additional USB port for docking harddisk drives or USB storage media. Beside an analog line level output, the network player also features a high-quality headphone output.
The LINDEMANN App
The Limetree NETWORK is controlled almost exclusively via the newly designed LINDEMANN app which is available both for Android and iOS. Apart from the smartphone version, there is also a proprietary tablet version in the landscape mode. The app allows a fluent, intuitive browsing and searching. A new feature is the simultaneous display of browse view and play view. In addition you can also call up your current play queue. The album-oriented programming allows the playback of a complete album with just one push of a button! In addition, the specially integrated multi-room function also allows to run several streamers in different rooms separately or coupled. The range of streaming services is diversified, with a clear focus on studio master quality and hi-fi subscriptions. Customers may choose between TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer, HighResAudio and Spotify. Through our partner airable they will also get access to thousands of podcasts and radio stations worldwide.
The circuitry – designed around the powerful streaming platform – has been tuned for optimum signal quality. All music files are post-synchronized by an ultra precise FemtoClock. The data processed in this way are free from “jitter“, the most frequent cause of a poor digital playback quality. The sound is open, natural and follows the recording in its true sense. An extra gain in sound quality is provided by the option to convert any data into a 1-bit signal (DSD). The converter blocks are run in mono mode, each channel has its own D/A converter. For the output stage we use one of the best amp modules on the market which also cuts a very fine figure as a headphone amplifier. For the power supply we use a high-quality “medical grade“ wall plug transformer which ensures a particularly good isolation from line disturbances. Owing to the elaborated onboard filtering and special voltage regulators, we were able to realize an exceptionally low-noise power supply with a ripple voltage below 10 µV.
Engineered With Care:
The Limetree series offers true high-end sound quality in the smallest of spaces. Fueled by our passion for music and sound quality, we have grooved each component down to the last detail. No matter if in the analog or digital world. Be it a phono preamp, a headphone amp or a network player.
More sound for less money is simply impossible!
Sometimes less is more. A large number of parts and big enclosures are no guarantee for good sound. In most cases the opposite is true. The continuing miniaturization in the field of electronics enables small, but fine products which keep getting ever more efficient. This does not only apply to smartphones, but also for audio equipment.
The devices of the Limetree series are each specialized in a single task. And here they perform great! Here less is clearly more.
- The LINDEMANN streaming platform offers a studio master grade reproduction. Either through a LAN connection or wireless via WLAN. Due to WPS, integrating the device into your existing system is just a breeze. Moreover, the ARM core high-performance processor and the web update feature make the platform absolutely future-proof.
- Technically speaking, the Limetree NETWORK is way ahead: all digital signals can be converted into DSD 256, a data format which is highly esteemed by audiophiles worldwide. This radical new approach also lets "normal" recordings in CD quality shine with an exceptionally good sound.
- The Limetree NETWORK is equipped with a high-quality headphone amplifier, but may also be connected directly to an amplifier or active loudspeakers via the line output on the rear side.
- A special highlight is our multi-room function which allows to run several streamers in different rooms separately or coupled. These are conveniently controlled via the LINDEMANN app.
- The LINDEMANN app is available for Android and iOS, both for smartphones and tablets. The album-oriented programming convinces by fluent browsing and an easy, intuitive operation. Our definitive highlight.
- Via USB the Limetree NETWORK supports the connection of external CD drives and thus turns easily into a top-class CD player at little cost! And this, of course, plug-and-play; the drive is automatically recognized and integrated via the LINDEMANN app. Including control and CD text support.
- The Limetree NETWORK offers a Bluetooth function which enables a wireless music playback e.g. from smartphones or tablets. At the same time the A2DP Bluetooth audio transmission protocol ensures the very best sound quality.
|Resolution:||384 kHz/32 bit and DSD 256|
|Dynamic range:||> 120 dB|
|THD & Noise:||< 0.001 % (@ 0 dB FS)|
|Clock:||ultra low jitter MEMS FemtoClock|
|Re-sampling:||bit-perfect or DSD|
|Converter architecture:||two AK4452 DACs in dual differential mono mode, AK4137 re-sampler|
|Output voltage:||2.0 V @ 0 dB FS|
|Output impedance line output:||100 ohms|
|Headphone connector:||3.5 mm mini jack socket|
|Recommended headphone impedance:||32 -200 ohms|
|USB 2.0 high-speed host interface:||max. output current 1.5 A|
|Supported codecs:||WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, DSD|
|UPnP und DLNA support PCM resolution:||44.1 kHz up to 384 kHz, 24 bit.|
|DSD resolution:||DSD 64 up to DSD 256.|
|Gapless playback Streaming services:||TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer, HighResAudio, Spotify, Internet radio and Podcast.|
|Power consumption:||0.1 W standby, 3.5 W operation, 11 W max.|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||107 x 40 x 107 mm (4.2 x 1.6 x 4.2 in)|
|Power supply:||5V DC|