IsoTek EVO3 Gemini 2-way Conditioning Powerboard
This product doesn’t include a cable. IsoTek EVO3 Premier Cable is the minimum recommended cable!
The EVO3 Gemini is a compact power distribution strip measuring just 243mm in length, 80mm wide and just 45mm in height. It features two individual outlets which reference back to the central PCB. Most power cleaners of this style join output sockets together, running each in series, which causes Differential Mode Noise created by your connected electronics to cross-contaminate from one output socket to the next. The EVO3 Gemini has a unique delta filter topology, ensuring class-leading filtration of both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise, delivering super-clean power to two outlets – each one independently isolated to prevent cross-contamination of mains noise created by connected electronics. Furthermore, 13,500Amps of instantaneous protection is provided, safeguarding valuable equipment via IsoTek’s unique sequential and repeatable protection system.
Engineered With Care:
EVO3 Gemini is a cost-effective upgrade designed for simple two box audio or audio-visual systems or as a means to extend power outlets from the IsoTek Mosaic range of Sine wave generators, for example, Genesis One.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) reduction 30dB
- Each independent outlet stops Differential Mode cross contamination
- Unique delta filter topology improves product performance
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric
- Maximum continuous power 2300W
- Cost effective upgrade, delivering improved performance for any audio or AV system
- IsoTek’s award-winning technology at an affordable price
|Number of outlets||2|
|Type of outlets||UK, EU, US, CH, AU & ZA|
|Standard mains inlet||10A IEC C14|
|Mains voltage||100-240VA 50-60Hz|
|Maximum current||10A HRC|
|Dimensions||80 x 45 x 243mm (W x H x D)|