The ATH-A2000Z Art Monitor® closed-back dynamic headphones feature proprietary large-aperture 53 mm drivers to deliver exquisite Hi-Res Audio reproduction. The hand-assembled drivers include a top-quality German Permendur* magnetic circuit with significant magnetic flux density, OFC-7N bobbin-wound voice coils for ultra-efficient signal transmission, a pure iron yoke for superior transient response, and a top-mounted PCB for smoother airflow that enables precise diaphragm movement.
The housings of the ATH-A2000Z are crafted from rigid, pure-titanium and incorporate a lightweight magnesium alloy baffle to reduce unwanted resonance. The housings also feature Audio-Technica’s Double Air Damping System (D.A.D.S) for deep, natural-sounding bass reproduction. The bass is further extended by the headphones’ stitched, ergonomic earpads, which provide outstanding sound isolation along with unmatched comfort. The auto-adjusting fit of A-T’s improved 3D wing support system adds to the comfort, allowing you to listen to the headphones’ pure, high-resolution audio for hours on end.
- Newly designed 53mm drivers with OFC-7N bobbin-wound voice coils
- Hand-assembled drivers include top-mounted PCB, Permendur* magnetic circuitry and pure iron yoke, ensuring precise diaphragm movement and superior transient response
- High-rigidity titanium housings
- Lightweight magnesium alloy baffle decreases unwanted resonance
- Proprietary 3D wing support system for excellent fit
- Stitched, ergonomic earpads offer superior comfort and sound isolation
- 3m OFC-6N dual-sided, four-core cable with elastomer sheath
- Includes 6.3mm stereo adapter
5 – 45,000 Hz
|Maximum Input Power||
3m OFC-6N dual-sided, four-core cable with elastomer sheath
3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug
6.3mm gold-plated stereo adapter