Monitor Audio Gold C250 5G Centre Channel Speaker
The Gold C250 has been created to bring every movie soundtrack to life and to give a powerful yet detailed performance. A truly immersive experience is guaranteed, and the speaker’s discreet form ensures it will look good in any room.
The centre speaker does the majority of the heavy lifting in any home cinema system – but that doesn’t mean a centre speaker must look like a heavyweight. Thanks to the compact dimensions of the 2½" (64 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with a MPD high-frequency transducer module, and the 6½" (165 mm) RDT II bass drivers either side, Gold C250 is a three-way design without the big footprint you might expect.
Its wide dispersion characteristics make it a wide-screen listen, and it’s adaptable enough to sit happily between any of the speakers in the Gold Series.
Engineered With Care:
Monitor Audio’s decades of experience in producing award-winning loudspeakers has resulted in the latest Gold Series. Uncompromised in concept, construction and sound, the Gold Series has been designed to deliver performance to enjoy for a lifetime.
Monitor Audio loudspeakers are admired for their peerless combination of aesthetic beauty, flawless construction and exquisite sound. Each of the six models in the Gold Series has been painstakingly designed and meticulously constructed by a team of dedicated engineers and craftsmen.
- Sealed cabinet configuration for in-cabinet or close to wall placement
- MPD high frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 6.5" bespoke bass drivers, featuring: RDT II Cone technology – specially developed Sandwich cone technology using thin C-CAM, Nomex honeycomb core and woven carbon fibre back skin to return incredible stiffness, yet light and well damped DCF (Dynamic Coupling Filter) – optimised to reduce high frequency cone break-up and further reduce distortion
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Soft touch top trim – giving a luxurious, premium quality furniture grade touch and appearance
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Custom-made, high-quality gold plated bi-wire terminals
Monitor Audio Warranty - All products, excluding accessories, are covered by warranty for 5 years from the date of purchase. Find out more here.
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||40 Hz – 50 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||88 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||2.8 Ohms @ 3.7 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||111 dBA (each)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||200 W|
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
|80 – 200 W|
L.F/ M.F: 1.2 kHz
M.F/ H.F: 4 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 61/2" RDT II long-throw bass driver
1 x 21/2" C-CAM mid-range driver
1 x MPD high-frequency transducer
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
|205 x 537 x 330.6 mm|