Aim Series 2 In-Wall LCR Speaker with Dual 5 ¼” Glass and Carbon Fiber Woofers and 1" Soft Dome Tweeters employs the all-new Arrayed Point Source™ (APS) Tweeter Module. The APS module incorporates three pivoting titanium dome tweeters mounted in a rotational sound baffle to precisely focus the high frequency sound into the targeted listening area, reducing unwanted reflections. The Dual, 5 ¼” woofers angled within the assembly for enhanced clarity in the vocal frequencies.
The AIM LCR5 TWO Series 2 takes the key technologies developed for the AIM Series 2 in-ceiling line and applies them to this new in-wall Left Center Right speaker. The technology delivers an exceptional home theater-audio experience.
The new AIM2LCR52 employs the all-new Arrayed Point Source™ (APS) Tweeter Module. The APS module incorporates three pivoting titanium dome tweeters mounted in a rotational sound baffle to precisely focus the high frequency sound into the targeted listening area, reducing unwanted reflections. Like their AIM Series 2 in-ceiling counterparts, the extra surface area from the three tweeters enables a lower crossover point; this delivers extra sound pressure in the midrange frequencies critical for crisp, clear dialog.
The dual, 5 ¼” glass and carbon fiber woofers are angled within the assembly to prevent “acoustic lobing” – improving clarity in the vocal frequencies essential to home theater audio. And the AIM2LCR52 uses SpeakerCraft’s Acoustic Isolation Technology to minimize acoustic energy transfer to the mounting and surrounding surfaces.
The AIM2LCR52 is designed to pair with the ATX100 Height Speaker to create a Dolby Atmos® enabled system, part number: ATS200.
- Flangeless Appearance with Magnetically Attached, Low Profile, Full Coverage Grille
- 2-Way Speaker Compliment in MTM (Mid-Tweet-Mid) Alignment
- Dual, 5 ¼” FEA Optimized Glass and Carbon Fiber Cones
- Extended Pole Pieces
- 4 Layer High Inductance Voice Coil
- Controlled inductance for a smoother power response
- High Loss Butyl Surrounds
- Deep Motor Design
- Arrayed Point Source (APS) Tweeter Module
- Incorporating Three (3) Pivot-able, 1" Custom Soft Dome Tweeters
- Mounted on a Rotational Sound Baffle for Custom Sound Steering
- High Energy Neodymium Magnet Structures
- 2nd and 3rd Order Asymmetrical Crossover Design
- Pivot-able Sound Baffle for Precise AIM-ability of Acoustic Energy for Primary Assembly
- AIT (Acoustic Isolation Technology) to Minimize Acoustic Energy Transfer to Mounting and Surrounding Surfaces