Sanus WSSA2 Sonos Adjustable Speaker Stand Pair (SONOS ONE, Sonos One SL, Play:1, and Play:3)
|Tools required:||Phillips Head Screwdriver|
|Product Height (adjustable):||76.20cm - 106.68cm|
|Available finishes:||Black / White|
Shipping & Returns
Sanus WSSA2 Sonos Speaker Stand - Dual
- HEIGHT: 76cm (Max extended height)
The SANUS WSSA2, Height-Adjustable Speaker Stand, fits the Sonos™ ONE, Sonos One SL, PLAY:1, and PLAY:3 wireless speakers. Offering 16" of effortless sliding height adjustment and compatibility with the Sonos PLAY:3 in either horizontal or vertical orientation, the WSSA is sure to deliver optimal audio performance regardless of your listening needs. Durable, anodized aluminum construction not only resists wear but also perfectly complements Sonos speaker aesthetics for a sleek, seamless look. Stands are sold as single pieces or in pairs to accommodate any sort of system arrangement, be it home theater, surround sound or ambient listening. For a completely cable-free solution, our Press Fit cable management technology secures cords down the back of the stand for concealment. Assembling easily in 15 minutes and featuring 16” of tool-free height adjustment, you’ll be enjoying the perfect sound from this sleek stand in no time.
- Designed to fit Sonos ONE, Sonos One SL, PLAY:1 and PLAY:3 wireless speakers
- 16" of tool-free height adjustment puts your speaker at optimal listening height
- Anodized aluminum stand construction provides both durability and style
- Press Fit cable management allows for sleek concealment of cables
- Press Fit technology conceals cables for a sleek, cord-free look
- Easy, 3-step assembly in just 15 minutes
- Included carpet spikes and rubber pads facilitate stability on any flooring surface
- Tool-free technology allows 16" of effortless speaker height adjustment
- Stand holds Sonos PLAY:3 in either vertical and horizontal orientation to fit your listening needs
- Perfect for any setup: Home theater, stereo pairing or surround sound
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 2 reviews.
The goods arrived in good time and shape. The product is well made and easy to assemble. They were in use immediately and function well and look great . Thanks
The stands not only went together easily and look quite discrete, they hold my two SONOS ONEs very firmly, wires tucked in nicely and have improved their critical placement for surround sound dramatically. A couple of movies and a small but loud party later, worth proven! Don't muck around, place your rear surround speakers properly and securely with stands from LENC.
WHILE YOU ARE BROWSING