Rotel Q Acoustics 3020i Pack
Rotel A11 Amplifier
The A11 Integrated Amplifier is based on the successful A14 and A12 models and features a classic Rotel Class AB amplifier design rated at 50 Watts per channel into 8 ohms.
The amplifier is powered by a Rotel in-house custom designed oversized toroidal transformer, and using steel and copper raw materials only from proven, trusted suppliers. The resulting acoustic performance speaks for itself under all loading conditions with even the most difficult speaker loads.
Rotel CD11 CD Player
Rotel has been designing and manufacturing CD players since 1989 and has long confirmed its digital audio expertise. Since the introduction of that first model, the RCD-855 CD player, Rotel has never looked back.
The CD11 continues this proud tradition with a carefully engineered power supply and Balanced Design topology both of analog and digital circuits.
With clean lines and an intuitive operational interface, common with other 14 series models, the CD11 brings musical details to life with abilities beyond its modest price-point.
The CD11features a front panel graphic display that can display CD metadata when available on the disc, and includes an IR remote. Additional convenience and integration features are a 12V trigger input, and a bidirectional RS232 interface for maximum flexibility to add the CD11 to any control system.
Q Acoustics 3020i
The Q 3020i is a bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, using the latest technological enhancements applied to the full 3000i series.
- 25% increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- Low profile terminals - recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be used near to rear wall
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs