Roksan K3 Power Amplifier
The K3 Power Amplifier is a high performance and powerful solution for taking your system to the next level.
An optimised power supply, a directly mains-powered power amplifier section and other key design features ensure high performance and reliability.
The 140 W (RMS) per channel (into 8 ohms) K3 Power Amplifier offers a simple yet very effective route for upgrading the musical performance of your system.
Engineered With Care:
With a smooth and solid sound, the K3 Power Amplifier can be used in combination with the K3 Integrated Amplifier to form a bi-amplified or even tri-amplified system (with compatible speaker systems) delivering the ultimate power and control to your loudspeakers. Offering balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs and outputs, the K3 Power Amplifier will fit in with nearly all audio systems.
- Symmetrical amplifier layout
- Optimised power supply layout, distribution and decoupling
- Decoupling and power regulation to all stages
- Directly powered power amp section
- Optimised routing and short speaker output cables
- Balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs and output
- 0.5W standby operation with auto detect and a 30 minute standby timer
|Input Sensitivity:||(115 W) - 900 mV|
|Power Supply:||500 VA Ultra low noise toroidal transformer|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||100 dB (ref. 900 mV)|
|Outputs:||Speaker (L & R)|
|Damping Factor:||>110 (8 ohms)|
|Harmonic Distortion:||<0.003 % 1 kHz - 8 ohms|
|Input Impedance:||23 kohms|
|Power Output (Per Channel):||> 140 W (8 ohms) /
> 220 W (4 ohms)
|<3 Hz - >100 kHz (-3 dB)|
|Warm up mode <25 W,
Full Power <800 W
Dimensions (W x H x D):
|432 x 105 x 380 mm|