Premium class phono preamplifier with MM & MC capability
Phono Box DS2 is a highly adjustable phono preamplifier suitable for all common MM and MC cartridges. With the ability to switch easily between input impedance and capacitance, as well as gain on front it becomes one of the most user-friendly phono stages at this price point. It features one pair of RCA inputs for your turntable and one pair of RCA outputs which will be connected to your pre-amplifier or integrated amplifier. The casing is made of a durable aluminium metal sandwich construction, which not only will effectively protect it against electromagnetic interferences and vibrations but will also please the eye with its simple and elegant aesthetics. Phono Box DS2 features a very linear circuit design to deliver the best possible sound from a minimalistic PCB. With its high-value sonics and low-cost price it becomes an audiophile bargain!
Additional finishes available with a lead time of 27-33 days.
- Suitable for MM and MC cartridges
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Dual mono circuitry for optimised channel separation
- Selectable input impedance on front
- Selectable input capacitance on front
- Low noise ICs
- Gold-plated RCA in & outputs
- Aluminium casing protects from vibrations and electromagnetic interference
- Colour options: silver and black
Get the most from this product as well as heaps of great tips and tricks from our article - '5 Tips For Getting The Best Out Of Your Turntable'