Debut Carbon RecordMaster HiRes: Digitally High-Resolution captures analogue vinyl in its purest form
Breathe new life into analogue masterpieces with DSD. Simply connect your Debut Carbon RecordMaster HiRes turntable to your PC via USB, play a record, rip your precious vinyl collection into High-Resolution Audio. The internal high class A/D converter supports native conversion from analogue to DSD 11.2 MHz digital.
Using a PC application (Vinyl Studio Lite, supplied on CD) you are able to rip, edit and store tracks from your vinyl records. When doing so, you will enjoy your valuable record collection with all its authentic warmth and smoothness anytime and anywhere with digital convenience.
• Precision belt drive with decoupled synchronous motor
• Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm (78) speed change, which acts as “Speed Box” with ultimate speed stability
• 8.6‘‘ carbon tonearm
• Heavy non-resonant acrylic platter
• Built in MM phono preamplifier with line output and USB out for audio recording in PCM 24bit/192kHz or DSD256 11.2MHz
• Simultaneous connection with amplifier & PC/Mac
• 2M Red moving-magnet cartridge fitted
• Dustcover included