Monitor Audio has all your rear and side channel requirements covered with the Silver FX, a loudspeaker specially designed for 5.1 and 7.1 systems and featuring Monitor Audio’s advanced technology.
This wall-mountable compact two-way design offers dual dispersion characteristics for the perfect surround sound set-up.
The Silver FX can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls where it blends unobtrusively with any interior. Its dispersion characteristics can be easily changed with a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for dipole or bipole orientation, giving it maximum flexibility in multi-channel system installations.
- Discreet design with flush wall placement and with recessed terminations
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- Dual 25 mm C-CAM(Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeters featuring vented Neo magnet system tuned for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- 6-inch bass/mid driver with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile ensures best damping and mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
60 Hz – 35 kHz
4 ohms @ 229 Hz
110 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 – 85 W
Cabinet Dimensions (Excluding Grille and Terminals)
250 x 310 x 130 mm (913/16 x 123/16 x 51/8")
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
250 x 322 x 147 mm (913/16 x 1211/16 x 513/16")
External Dimensions (Including Out-Rigger Plates, Feet and Spikes)
4.3 kg (9 lb 7 oz)