Monitor Audio Monitor C150 4G Center Channel Speaker
Featuring twin 51/2" MMP II drivers and the design details found throughout the range, the Monitor C150 centre speaker adds clarity to any performance, ensuring a captivating listening experience.
The Monitor C150 centre speaker is ideal for cabinet or shelves. The sealed enclosure ensures it can be positioned up against a wall without any detrimental effects to the performance.
The twin 51/2" MMP II drivers work perfectly in tandem to give precise clarity and intelligibility to movie dialogue presentation. This speaker takes any system’s performance to the next level.
Engineered With Care:
Combining the C-CAM dome tweeter from Monitor Audio’s multi award-winning Bronze series with a creative use of the drivers’ configuration, the speakers are tuned to deliver a truly musical performance.
With a choice of bookshelf or floorstanding speakers, and a powerful centre and subwoofer, the Monitor Series delivers detailed audio resolution in both two-channel and multi-channel configurations.
The speakers feature all the class and style expected from Monitor Audio and are finished in a choice of black, white or walnut. Their design and construction ensure that they will complement any room.
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2" and 61/2" drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
Monitor Audio Warranty - All products, excluding accessories, are covered by warranty for 5 years from the date of purchase. Find out more here.
|System Format:||2 Way|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB):||60 Hz – 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M):||88 dB|
|Nominal Impedance:||8 ohms|
|Maximum SPL:||111 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS):||100 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements:||20 – 100 W|
|Cabinet Design:||Sealed cabinet|
|Drive Unit Complement:||
2 x 51/2" MMP II bass mid-range
1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
|Crossover Frequency:||3.9 kHz|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D)):||174 x 455 x 187.8 mm|