Monitor Audio Monitor 300 4G Floorstanding Speakers
The Monitor 300s are the top-of-the-range speaker and have been designed to give maximum power and performance. Their cabinets house three 61/2" MMP II bass drivers: two dedicated to bass and one to mid-range frequencies.
The dedicated mid-range driver delivers the clarity and precision expected from a serious hi-fi speaker, and adds the necessary warmth to create an immersive musical and cinema experience. The larger driver and cabinet size produce the scale and punch that is recommended for optimum performance in medium to large rooms.
The Monitor 300s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space, and improve the stability of the speaker.
Engineered With Care:
Combining the C-CAM dome tweeter from Monitor Audio’s multi award-winning Bronze series with a creative use of the drivers’ configuration, the speakers are tuned to deliver a truly musical performance.
With a choice of bookshelf or floorstanding speakers, and a powerful centre and subwoofer, the Monitor Series delivers detailed audio resolution in both two-channel and multi-channel configurations.
The speakers feature all the class and style expected from Monitor Audio and are finished in a choice of black, white or walnut. Their design and construction ensure that they will complement any room.
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2" and 61/2" drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
Monitor Audio Warranty - All products, excluding accessories, are covered by warranty for 5 years from the date of purchase. Find out more here.
|System Format:||2 1/2 Way|
|Frequency Response:||35 Hz – 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M):||90 dB|
|Nominal Impedance:||8 ohms|
|Maximum SPL:||115 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS):||150 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements:||40 – 150 W|
|Cabinet Design:||Dual chamber, rear ported bass reflex with HiVe II port technology|
|Drive Unit Complement:||
2 x 61/2" MMP II bass
1 x 61/2" MMP II bass mid-range
1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
LF: 700 Hz
MF/HF: 3.3 kHz
|External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D)):||970 x 201 x 299.3 mm|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille and Feet (H x W x D)):||993 x 252.9 x 318.9 mm|
|Weight:||13.66 kg (30 lb)|