Monitor Audio Monitor 100 4G Bookshelf Speakers
The Monitor 100s are handsome speakers designed to be placed on a bookshelf or mounted on a stand. With their black bass driver cones and black C-CAM tweeters, they delight both the eyes and the ears.
The Monitor 100s are beautifully proportioned speakers featuring a 61/2" MMP II bass driver complemented by a 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter. With a larger bass driver and bigger cabinet, the 100s deliver a more expansive and punchy sound.
Two sets of binding post terminals on each speaker allow for bi-wiring or a bi-amp set up. To maintain their compact proportions, and to allow positioning in the most confined locations, the speakers are rear ported. The Monitor 100s truly deliver the classic Monitor Audio sound.
Engineered With Care:
Combining the C-CAM dome tweeter from Monitor Audio’s multi award-winning Bronze series with a creative use of the drivers’ configuration, the speakers are tuned to deliver a truly musical performance.
With a choice of bookshelf or floorstanding speakers, and a powerful centre and subwoofer, the Monitor Series delivers detailed audio resolution in both two-channel and multi-channel configurations.
The speakers feature all the class and style expected from Monitor Audio and are finished in a choice of black, white or walnut. Their design and construction ensure that they will complement any room.
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2" and 61/2" drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability
Monitor Audio Warranty - All products, excluding accessories, are covered by warranty for 5 years from the date of purchase. Find out more here.
|System Format:||2 Way|
|Frequency Response:||44 Hz – 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M):||88 dB|
|Nominal Impedance:||8 ohms|
|Maximum SPL:||111 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS):||100 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements:||30 - 100 W|
|Cabinet Design:||Rear ported bass reflex with HiVe II port technology|
|Drive Unit Complement:||1 x 61/2" MMP II bass mid-range
1 x 25 mm black C-CAM tweeter
|Crossover Frequency:||3.3 kHz|
|External Dimensions (Including Grille (H x W x D)):||310 x 201 x 298.3 mm|