The Bronze 2 builds on the strength of its predecessor’s audiophile cred with a neutral tonal balance and high detail resolution combined with high overall efficiency and power handling.
These are the perfect ingredients for compelling listening. Armed with a larger 6.5" C-CAM bass driver and front-firing HiVe II port, the turbo-charged Two is capable of effortless dynamic scale and presence, revealing all the dramatic contrast in music and cinema sound.
For a speaker of its size, the Two will deliver breath-taking results mounted on a stand and placed up to 8" (20 cm) from a wall.
- C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- 61/2" bass driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
- HiVe II port technology
- Single bolt-through driver systems for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing
- Bi-wire/Bi-amp terminal configuration
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
42 Hz — 30 kHz
113 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 — 100 W
Bass reflex - HiVe II Port technology
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
350 x 185 x 255 mm (133/4 x 75/16 x 101/16")
Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
350 x 185 x 281 mm (133/4 x 75/16 x 111/16")
5.3 kg (11 lb 10 oz)