JL Audio Fathom® SA-600W
Subwoofer Amplifier/Processor with rack mount option and JLink™ Connectivity
Equipped with flexible features and a robust power amplifier section, the Fathom® SA-600W is an ideal choice to drive a custom subwoofer system in home theater and home audio systems.
Engineered With Care:
The full set of Fathom® signal processing features is included, along with additional DSP features, managed through an intuitively designed onboard interface. With its precisely engineered switching power supply and proprietary Class-D amplifier topology, the SA-600W is capable of efficiently delivering up to 600 watts of continuous power.
- Pristine, stereo audio circuit pathways used throughout
- Intuitive interface with LCD display provides detailed control of on-board settings and functions
- On-board, 2-way active crossover (12/24 dB per octave), capable of supporting a stereo system with a low-pass filtered subwoofer output and high-pass filtered line outputs to feed the main speakers’ amplifier
- Built-in, optimized equalizer curves for use with JL Audio subwoofers systems
- Fixed or variable level control options
- Selectable polarity control (0 or 180 degrees) to optimize subwoofer integration
- Programmable delay controls for the SA-600W’s subwoofer outputs and line outputs.
- E.L.F. (Extreme Low Frequency) trim applies equalizer cut or boost at 25 Hz (-12 to + 3 dB) to tailor a subwoofer’s response for a particular room.
- D.A.R.O. (Digital Automatic Room Optimization) automatically measures and corrects in-room response to optimize low frequency performance (requires optional JL Audio calibration microphone – CAL-MIC1 – sold separately)
- Three band parametric equalizer with configurable center frequency, Q and gain, to further optimize subwoofer system response
- Grounded or Isolated input mode options for quiet, noise-free performance
- Stereo, high-level inputs accept direct connection from amplified receiver outputs when no line level signal is available.
- Wireless signal connectivity is available via the optional JLink™ Transmitter/Receiver system (JLink™ TRX – sold separately).
- Automatic turn-on options via signal sensing or 12V trigger. 12V input and output triggers to control additional SA-600Ws or peripheral equipment
- Front-mounted USB port and DFU button provides easy access to update firmware.
- Versatile mounting options for table-top setups or rack-mount installations.
600 W x 1 at 3 ohms
450 W x 1 at 4 ohms
300 W x 1 at 6 ohms
225 W x 1 at 8 ohms
|Power Mode(s)||Off, On or Automatic (Signal-Sensing or 12V Trigger)|
|12V Trigger Output Capacity||150 mA (1/8-inch/3.5mm mini jack)|
|Unbalanced Inputs||Stereo or Mono (two RCA jacks - Input Impedance of 50k Ohms)|
|Speaker/High-Level Inputs||Stereo or Mono (removable plug - Input Impedance of 4.4k Ohms)|
|Input Grounding||Isolated or Grounded|
|Level Control||Reference (fixed gain) or Variable from -50dB to +15dB over reference gain (0.5 dB increments)|
|Filter Mode(s)||Low-Pass, with tracking High-Pass Outputs|
|Filter Slope(s)||12/24 dB/octave|
|Filter Frequency Range||30 Hz - 130.1 Hz|
|Filter Defeat Function||Yes|
|Polarity||0 or 180 degrees|
|Delay (Phase)||Variable from 0 – 25 ms (0.1 ms increments, Sub and HP outputs)|
|Extreme Low Frequency (E.L.F.) Trim||Variable, -12 dB to +3 dB at 25 Hz (0.5 dB increments)|
|Line Outputs||Stereo or Mono (two RCA jacks - Pass-Through or High-Pass)|
|Subwoofer Outputs||Neutrik speakOn® 2-Pole Connectors (uses Neutrik part: NL2FX)|
|Calibration Mode||Digital Automatic Room Optimization (D.A.R.O.), requires microphone (sold separately)|
|Equalizer Frequency Range||20 to 160 Hz (1 Hz increments)|
|Equalizer Gain Range||-12 dB to +12 dB (0.2 dB increments)|
|Equalizer Q Range||0.7 to 5.0 (0.1 increments)|
|Amplifier Physical Specifications|
|Dimensions W x H x D||428 x 44 x 346|