IsoTek EVO3 Aquarius Power Conditioner
One of the most cost-effective upgrades you can buy for any high-quality audio system, Aquarius is a multi-award-winning six-way mains conditioner that redefined the power cleaning market.
Two high-current outlets are provided for amplifiers, subwoofers, and so on, plus four medium-current sockets for other components.
The IsoTek EVO3 Aquarius is an innovative, rack-width power conditioner (cleaner) that dramatically upgrades a full system.
Aquarius is six power conditioners in one chassis, with a dedicated filter network for each outlet. Thus, Differential Mode noise created by connected electronics cannot cross contaminate to the next output socket.
Engineered With Care:
There are two high current outlets, rated up to 16A, (3680VA / 230V) suitable for power amplifiers, active loudspeakers, or subwoofers. Plus there are four medium current outlets for the remaining components in your audio or home cinema system.
The medium current outlets auto-sense the requirements of the load based upon power draw, thus a projector (typical 300W) can be plugged in next to a CD player (typical 35W) and both will have an auto-adjusted correct level of filtration.
Housed in a rack-width steel and aluminium chassis, the Aquarius boasts a high-quality design while remaining highly functional.
- Full system upgrade for both audio and home cinema / visual usage.
- Improves sound and picture quality.
- Protects your sensitive electronics from power surges and voltage spikes.
- Suitable for all electronics including power amplifiers.
- Supplied with an IsoTek EVO3 Premier power cable.
- Multi award-winning design.
- Easy to install, just plug in and play.
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction: 60dB.
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets, eliminating Differential Mode cross-contamination.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery to all outlets. No outlet gets power before the next, a common problem with other power products which daisy chain outlets together.
- 67,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated OFC copper with FEP and virtual air dielectric technology.
- Two high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous power plus Four medium-current outlets delivering 1,150W continuous power.
|Unit of Measure||EA|