BONUS SPIN-CLEAN RECORD WASHER SYSTEM MK II VALUED AT $149!!
Essential III Phono - integrating convenience!
Essential III Phono takes all advantages of the regular version Essential III and adds line level output "has a phono Pre-amp built in"! Delivering audiophile sonics in a convenient package, easy to install into any hi-fi system and to hook up to an already existing amplifier in your living or listening room. It comes with the same audiophile components as the standard version, such as the diamond-cut aluminum drive pulley, the resonance-optimized MDF main platter and MDF chassis.
The refined, high-precision platter bearing has significantly lower tolerances than Essential II. Equipped with the high-quality pickup OM10 by the phonographic cartridge pioneer Ortofon, Essential III Phono delivers lively, balanced and highly involving sound that will delight every vinyl lover.
Essential III Phono comes in the aesthetic high-gloss colors black, red and white.
• Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
• Integrated MM phono stage
• Diamond cut aluminum drive pulley
• Chassis & platter made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
• Integrated DC-powered motor control
minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
• Low tolerance platter bearing with stainless steel spindle
• 8,6”aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
• Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
• High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect
with gold-plated RCA connectors included
• Special decoupling feet
• Dust cover included
• High-gloss colour options: black, red, white
Speed 33, 45 (manual speed change)
Drive principle belt drive
Wow and flutter 33: 0,70% 45: 0,60%
Speed drift 33: 0,21% 45: 0,19%
Platter 300mm MDF
Main platter bearing spindle
High-quality stainless steel
Tonearm 8,6”, aluminium
Effective arm length 218,5 mm
Effective tonearm mass 8,0 gr
Suitable for cartridge mass 3 - 5,5g
Tracking force 0 - 25mn (recommended for OM10 18mn)
Included accessory power supply, dust cover
Power consumption 4,5 watts max
Dimensions 420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)
Weight 5,0 kg net