The CCM663 is a true high performance ceiling-mount speaker. The tweeter has a 25mm (1in) aluminium dome and its housing pivots for adjustable off-axis treble response. The bass/midrange driver’s die-cast chassis provides extra rigidity which results in a cleaner, faster bass, and a three-position EQ switch for a better off-axis response. The Aramid fibre cone means that the unit is well hidden behind the grille but still produces a remarkably clear and dynamic sound. Incorporating QuickDogs™ and plug-and-play functionality it is quick and easy to install.
Main Features & Specifications:
- Design: 2-Way In-Ceiling Speakers (Sold As A Pair)
- Drivers: Two
- Tweeter: 1x 25mm (1") Nautilus™ swirl loaded aluminium dome tweeter
- Bass/Midrange: 1x 150mm (6") blue Kevlar® cone bass/midrange
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 40 Watts - 130 Watts RMS.
- Recommended Maximum Input: 100 Watts RMS of 'clean' power.
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 50kHz.
- Crossover Frequency: Not stated.
- Crossover Components: Non-Ageing Components.
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (nominal) - 4.5 Ohms minimum.
- Sensitivity: 88dB.
- Finish: White - can be painted
- Dimensions(WxD): 240 x 133mm.
- Weight: Approx. 3kg each.
- Designed In England.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 Years. (Covers faulty workmanship and materials, but not abuse).