The ATH-ANC500BT QuietPoint® wireless over-ear headphones use proprietary active noise-cancelling technology to provide a comfortable listening environment in areas with high ambient noise. They also feature Bluetooth® wireless technology and have a mic and button controls built into the left earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment.
The headphones’ 40 mm drivers supply powerful sound reproduction with exceptional clarity, whether operating over a Bluetooth wireless connection or a standard wired connection using the included 1.2 m audio cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug. Memory-foam earpads provide excellent sound isolation and amazing comfort, and the earcups fold in to make the headphones more compact and easy to transport.
An internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery powers the headphones, giving you approximately 20 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge. A 30 cm USB charging cable is included.
Available in black (ATH-ANC500BTBK) and navy (ATH-ANC500BTNV).
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology greatly reduces environmental noise
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and controls built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- 40 mm drivers deliver high-fidelity audio reproduction
- 1.2 m cable provides a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available or when battery power is low
- Foldable design makes headphones ideal for travel
- Up to 20 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge
- Includes 30 cm USB charging cable
- Available in black (ATH-ANC500BTBK) and navy (ATH-ANC500BTNV)
20 – 20,000 Hz
|Maximum Input Power||
40 mW (for wired connection)
96 dB/mW (when noise-cancellation used)*
32 ohms (when noise-cancellation not used)*
DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
Max. 20 hours (when Bluetooth and noise-cancellation used)**
180g, without cable
Detachable 1.2m cable
3.5mm stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
30cm USB charging cable
-36 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
50 – 4,000 Hz
Bluetooth Version 4.1
4.0 mW EIRP
|Maximum Communication Range||
Line of sight – approx. 10m
|Compatible Bluetooth Profiles||
A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP